We manufacture and export women's underwear, we welcome businessmen and companies from all over the world. I upload some of our products on this page for my customers easy reference. Any body who happen to visit here are welcomed to leave messege here, I would like to hear your constructive comments. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cotton Underwear Set with embroidery





Vest with embroidery in front
Style No. 16724Vest









Bra with embroidery in center front
Style No. 16747Bra





Brief with embroidery in center front
Style No. 16724Brief









More Details: Fabric made of 95%cotton 5%elasthan, 180gsm
For more information about these styles, plz feel free to contact me. my contact information as below:
Beatrice Tseng
E-mail:weimeizeng@gmail.com
Tel: +86-0592-3216015
Cell/Mobile Phone: +86-13459254057

1 comment:

alicegeorgina said...

I have read your blog and I found this is awesome. I think every woman should read this blog if she wear best underwear. This is a really very good place to find out best ladies underwear.